Followers

Monday 23 September 2013

scavenger hunt

This is my first link up to   gallo organico. ....photo scavenger hunt..... and the final one.... I don't know where the time went... hey-ho!
Anyway here are some of the pictures I did find ..... not a full list.... but you know .... time and all that!


My gorgeous GD Erin.... it had been a long day and she loves her new slippers


A little baby terrapin at a garden centre




 A park bench in Eastleigh where I live


 
A climbing tower at a country fete..... I tried to turn it round!


sunset from my bedroom


Winchester guild hall


Winchester food market


 A day at the races.... lots of fences there


 a 21st century control centre in a 900 year old cathedral


Ok so I didn't take the original photo but I did take it on my phone ....and it is funny


Well I think it looks like a turkey


A lovely stained glass window in Winchester cathedral... but a terrible photo


Finally a picture of me holding a crafty tool.... my camera and that's as much of me as your gonna get!
I have a few missing but I hope you like the ones I have posted anyway

janet

2 comments:

  1. Great and interesting collection of photos and Erin looks cute, all done in!
    Off to visit Dolores in Maidstone tomorrow so won't be here for WOYWW but I'll spy on you all later.
    love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun seeing your fab scavenger photos and your #21 is very cleverly done ;)
    Greetings from Virginia, USA
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.