Followers

Tuesday 23 December 2014

WOYWW 290 Tick, Tick, Tick

Hi Peeps
Merry Christmas  one and all. Thank you for popping by on this very busy day ..... although if you haven't done your christmas crafting by now...... you probably won't..... but hey ho !
Anyway are you here to see my desk? ..... if so..... here it is


 
Did you blink?   .... well then you missed Christmas stuff on my desk, that was  Sooo last week lol.
Here I am finishing the last page in my DLP journal..... your Christmas traditions...... I have had such a blast with this project.... And learnt a lot too. 
Every year when my girls were little we would hang their stockings up and read the poem  'the night before Christmas'. 
They are all grown up and married now so  I don't read the story  anymore... but they do still have a stocking.


The finished page..
Anyway that's all folks ...  Its late Tuesday and  I've been cooking  (tick) shopping  (tick )and wrapping ( tick) and stuff all day and I'm a bit tired. 
Do pop over to see more desky stuff at Julia's place       where I'm sure she has all the 'desks decked with holly' fah la la la la la la la la. http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/whats-on-your-workdesk-wednesday-290.html?m=1
I'm working today but I will try and pop by later if you leave your number.
Anyway whatever you are doing over the next few days I hope it is happy and peaceful and filled with joy..... and maybe the odd present too.
So as the poem says;

Merry Christmas to all
And to all a goodnight
janet




18 comments:

  1. Your Journal page is very festive and looks great and I still love that story
    Merry Christmas Hugs Nikki 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal page is stunning. Merry Christmas. #6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love traditions! I've been enjoying your ADL pages and so admire you for getting it done! Have a fab Xmas, and read the pen anyway. I always do at least once, even if the kds don't ..

    MA (1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too... I do miss having a Christmas stocking, but it seems a bit silly doing one for myself... The journal page is wonderful. Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing a quick spin round all my favourite blogs to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and to catch up with what you're up to at the last minute.
    Hope your day at work goes well and you get at least some 'me time' to relax and enjoy.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #25

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Janet! You could still totally read the poem to your daughters for old time's sake. This is the first year for us that my son knows the truth about Santa (he's 10), but he asked us to still do the footsteps and the bite from the pie, carrots for Rudolph, etc. just to keep the magic going. Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ ImkyDinkyDoodle #24

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet Happy Christmas to you and yours.So happy I made you laugh, just glad I didn't make you miss your train! Fortunately, Hubby is both amused and intrigued, but this is one cock-up I will never be allowed to forget, lol.I have always steadfastly stuck with my feet and inches, being a stubborn sort of person, but to be fair, we work in the Aerospace industry, and because the bulk of the work is for US customers etc, that whole industry still works in Imperial. So I think thats a pretty fair excuse, myself, lol. Happy Christmas Eve WOYWW, Love from us both, Shaz #11 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed your post today! Hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 23 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots of love for a fabulous Christmas and Thank you for your card and the seeds. Can't wait to plant them.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nifty journal page and a sweet tradition that left wonderful memories. Happiest of holidays! Judy #44

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your journal page is full of wonderful memories. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Gabriele 22

    ReplyDelete
  12. very festive here. Our children are always our children at Christmas
    Merry merry!
    Robyn 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Janet, Happy Christmas, and thanks for both your comments. I'm glad I don't have that WV, blogger have been a bit sneaky there!

    Would you believe it, my cooker blew up today before we could cook the Christmas dinner so had to do a bit of improvisation!

    Nice page by the way.

    Cazzy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi - my girls have homes of their own now, but still expect stockings!! Hope you're now sitting with a glass of something festive, and enjoying Boxing Day. Hugs, Chris # 10

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was a great blink-of-an-eye desk shot, Janet! Traditional stockings through the years are wonderful. I hope your Christmas was merry!! Happy WOYWW to you, very late, and all good wishes for a wonderful new year!! Hugs, Darnell #49

    ReplyDelete
  16. Traditions! Aren't they lovely. I always read Papa Panov' special Christmas (Leo Tolstoy). A sweet and moving story.
    Belated Christmas wishes,
    Lisca#29

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do hope you and yours had a lovely time over the last few days. We sure did! I'm loving your page and all your pics. Take care. Zo xx 32

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.