Followers

Tuesday 30 December 2014

WOYWW 291 its party time

Hi Peeps ..Its party time .... no.... not that  type............. desk hopping party time as usual on Wednesday ... down at   Julia's place
Well that was a quick and eventful year wasn't it?... it was for me anyway... 52 desk shots... all the same .. yet all so different..... want one last one? ....okay then ... but this one is a bit different because its my dining room table.... I'm spreading out you see.


I've been sewing and there isn't enough room in the fairythoughts grotto, so I moved it downstairs.
 
 I'm making the cover for my Documented Life Project journal which some of you will have seen throughout the year.... its finished  and I love it .... its been an amazing project and I cannot believe that I actually finished it ... on time. the cover is a mixture of fabric painting, embroidery, applique and lace.



This is my last page  something with the same initial as my name ..... Jam Jars it was the first thing that popped into my head ... I love this stamp set.

I haven't posted a lot of Christmas stuff this year  because of time.....but I will share this little chap..... now that he has a new home with my mate Lucy from work....

 
a little 'pinion'...  I made him from clay at my local Crockery'
Anyway  that's all from me so I'll sign off for the year and wish each and everyone of you a
very  HAPPY NEW YEAR where  ever you maybe.
If you leave your number I will do my best to visit you back, I may be late I have visitors until Sunday
janet........ 2015....... Bring it on!

21 comments:

  1. You're an early bird. A Happy New Year to you too Janet. Thanks for your comments throughout 2014. No number yet, obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I just wanted to say thank you for all your lovely comments, wishing you all the best in 2015 and I am looking forward to seeing you at the WOYWW gathering!
    Lots of hugs and love,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah dear Janet think you are amazing to have posted 52 posts for WOYWW this year. Have been away a lot with health and praying for better one in 2015 if Lord so wills ... His way is perfect.
    Jam Jars are perfect and wow what an utterly cute minion/pinion well done :D

    I pray every blessing on your 2015 and happy WOYWW!
    Shaz in Oz.x #15 I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Janet - the year has certainly whizzed by! Hope 2015 is a good one - your little pinion is cute! Helen #13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your DL cover and the Minion Pinion!! How clever is that? Wishing you lots of crafty fun and shenanigans in 2015!!
    Hugs, LLJ 14 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well done Jan, a pinion!!! Bet Lucy was chuffed to bits! I love the cover for your Journal...great work indeed, you should be really chuffed with yourself, it's a real book of art...and I bet it looks different in terms of confidence and freedom of style between start and finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your journal front cover Janet esp the way you have put together so many of the crafts that you do. I had a chuckle to myself at the back cover though....you said it was using your initial and the first thing I saw was the feather for fairythoughts not the jars for Janet :-) I love it.
    Wishing you a very happy New year filled with many creatived times and lets hope it's a happy and healthy one for us all.
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 22

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great journal cover .... but the little pinion is gorgeous. Happy 2015.
    Sandra de @31

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet! I only joined WOYWW a few months ago, and since then I diligently posted every week, but I didn't realise it was possible to do this for a whole year! You're an inspiration! I've joined DLP this year too! I hope I'll have the time to complete it - I'm also doing LifeBook. Love your journal page and the cover and the minion/pinion is so cute! Wishing you lots of health, happiness, creativity and free time for 2015! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #26

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janet and may tomorrow be the start of a wonderful year. Great job done finishing your journal. Cheers RobynO#35

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a good yearful of snooping round your crafty activities on your desk. All the best for 2015! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the minion!
    You are the winner of my followers prize
    http://scrapbangwallop.blogspot.co.uk
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great journal cover, may attend next your also. Cute minion!
    I wish you and your family a very happy and successful New Year!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 25

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL great 'pinion' what a cute play on words and uses. I signed up for document life this year. I hope I can get it done too. Best wishes for the new year :) #39

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cover is fab sadly way behind with mine. Happy New Year. Anne x #28

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year to you and yours Jan. Love that Minion....need him to sit on my desk!!! Just had to reload everything on my phone and find all my minion alerts!! Took a while but I got there!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, that "pinion" is the cutest thing! What a great idea.

    Happy New Year and Happy Woyww!

    Sandy #21

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Janet, love the cover you're making, look forward to seeing it finished.
    Happy New WOYWW Year, Angela x 23

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pinion-love it! :-)

    Kyla #5

    ReplyDelete
  20. To make all 52 post in the year is a great result, and makes me feel thoroughly ashamed of myself. Thank you for your visit this week and lovely comments on my canvasses, my very first attempt at that style and technique. Have a very Happy New Year. xx Maggie #50

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy New Year FT, a little late also. You have been busy, love the cover, and the pinion! I think there is more to find out about these journals, it is the first time I have heard that the last page must be something starting with the first letter of your name, all very mysterious!

    Cazzy #61

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.